Stay up-to-date with the latest advances in advanced breast cancer with our expert summary from the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2018 Congress in Munich, Germany, 19–23 October 2018.
Dr. Javier Cortés (Ramón y Cajal University Hospital, Madrid, Spain) reviews the most pertinent emerging data presented at ESMO 2018 and discusses their potential impact on everyday clinical practice.
The information in this activity is intended for oncologists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals involved in the treatment of patients with breast cancer.
After watching this touchCONGRESS Webinar, you should:
- Recognize the challenges physicians face in the management of advanced breast cancer, with a focus on HR+/HER2- disease.
- Be aware of key clinical data presented at ESMO 2018 for advanced breast cancer, including CDK4/6 inhibitors and other novel therapies.
- Understand the impact that these data may have for optimizing treatment selection and patient outcomes in daily clinical practice.
- Where are we now with the current management of HR+/HER2- advanced breast cancer? Focus on challenges for optimizing treatment sequencing.
- What new data for CDK4/6 inhibitors were presented at ESMO 2018? Focus on efficacy and securing optimal cancer care.
- What other breaking data with novel therapies for advanced breast cancer were presented at ESMO 2018? Focus on the future treatment landscape.
Please feedback on this touchCONGRESS Webinar on the following:
(scale 1-5, 1 strongly disagree; 5 strongly agree).
touchCONGRESS Expert Opinions
Watch a series of internationally renowned clinical specialists from Europe and Japan discuss key clinical data for advanced breast cancer from ESMO 2018 and their potential implications for optimizing patient outcomes from both global and regional perspectives.Watch Now
touchCONGRESS Expert Forum
Watch a group of leading advanced breast cancer specialists from Europe consider how to optimize outcomes for patients with HR+/HER2- disease in the era of CDK4/6 inhibition.Watch Now